Metrics on this dashboard explained:
- Time to First Response: The average number of days between the candidate completing the flow and the candidate is moved to a different status by a recruiter.
Example:The candidate completed the flow on 2022-02-08 and is moved to status Invited on 2022-02-10, then the Time to First Response is 2 days.
- Median Days in Status New: A candidate moves to status New when they complete the flow. When the recruiter does not move them to a different status, they remain to be in the status New. This metric calculates the median number of days that the candidates that are currently in status New, have been in status New. Once a candidate moves to a different status, we no longer use them to calculate this metric, as they are no longer in status New.
- Location Statistics: Every row shows the measure, e.g.total applications or unique candidates or hiring ratio per location. The bottom row, the Totals row, does not look at the average of all the measures per location. The bottom row calculates the measures based on the entire candidate base of the account.
The total number of applications will be the sum of all the applications per location. However, the total number of unique candidates is NOT the sum of all the unique candidates per location. As this total looks at all the unique candidates for the entire account.
In this screenshot you can see why that is the case:
- In total, 3 unique candidates applied to this account, Kiki, Sarah and Amber.
- In total, this account has 6 applications, Kiki applied to 3 locations, Amber to 2 and Sarah to 1.
- In total, 2 candidates got hired, Kiki and Amber.
- In total, the hiring ratio is 2 divided by 3, because Kiki and Amber got hired, but Sarah also applied and did not get hired.