The Additional Information Module is part of “Candidate Info” in the vacancy and is used to collect information about the candidate, anything from job requirements to custom questions. If this module is added to your flow, you can customize its questions at a vacancy level under “Candidate Info” in the Vacancy Settings. Step 4 in the article Building a Vacancy goes in depth about how to add/edit these questions.
There are three categories of Additional Information.
- Availability (predefined questions)
- Work Experience & Education (predefined questions)
- Other & Custom (create custom questions)
How to set it up
When building or editing a flow, you can find the Additional Information module within the Module store. You will be able to adjust where in the flow the module is shown and its branding.
- Navigate to the Flows tab
- Click on an existing flow you’d like to edit or click 'New Flow' to begin building a new flow
- Click on the blue ‘+’ to navigate to the Module store
- Click on the icon which represents Additional Information
- Clicking ‘add’ to flow on the top left of the pop up
- Adjust the location of each test by dragging and dropping the tests into the preferred order
- Brand this section of the flow by adjusting the background image (optional) and adding any text to introduce the candidate to this section
- Once your flow is built, build a vacancy and customize what questions you will ask during this step
For any questions and set up, please reach out to your Account Manager.